- Ledwell has been great and will often exceed the expectations of Briggs Equipment. Ledwell makes a great product that Briggs Equipment truly appreciates and adds a value that cannot be measured. We are fortunate at Briggs to have the relationship we have with Ledwell.
If you have to transport sludge, slurry, or liquid materials, you no doubt already know just how valuable vacuum equipment can be. Ledwell manufactures several distinct varieties of vacuum equipment, all of which are designed to endure heavy wear and tear and can be ASME/DOT certified. These trucks are widely used in a number of different industries, including hazardous material containment, first response cleanup, oil and gas, septic and hydro-excavation. No matter what industry you work in, the longevity and rugged design of a vacuum truck or vacuum trailer from Ledwell will lower your total cost of ownership.
Showing all 4 results
Vacuum Transport Trailer
Dump Industrial Vacuum Unit
Non-Dump Vacuum Unit
Portable Restroom Service Unit
More Information About Vacuum Trucks & Trailers
Types of Vacuum Trucks for SaleWe manufacture and sell the following types of vacuum equipment:
- Vacuum Transport Trailer: a heavy-duty unit with an on-board vacuum pump (belly mount and porch mount options available), hydraulic-driven or diesel air-cooled engine, and an optional dual lift cylinder under the tank.
- Dump Industrial Vacuum Unit: a truck with a 3000 or 3300 gallon single compartment, a 3-stage hydraulically-operated tank hoist for dumping, and hydraulically-operated vacuum pump that is liquid- or air-cooled.
- Non-Dump Vacuum Unit: a general purpose vacuum tank with combined vacuum/pressure service and water distribution capabilities.
- Portable Restroom Service Unit: a septic truck with options for 2 or 3 compartments and a capacity of up to 2000 gallons, dual toilet carrier, spring-loaded hose reel, and weather-resistant storage cabinets.